VERNA. Heavy Duty Table Base - Suitable for Stone, Glass and Wood.
The Verna base deserves top tier recognition for its many hard to beat attributes. Fully assembled frame (no tools needed!), plenty of lateral support for your stone or glass top, built to last and we'd love to build one for you!
When it comes to finding the correct size, we've given you a few choices, but remember, we handcraft all of our items in the UK and we are always more than happy to offer custom sizes; please feel welcome to get in touch!
- height: 72cm x top width: 66cm (H: 28.3 x TW 28.5in)
- customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- made from heavy-duty 80x40mm rectangular steel.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- safe load-bearing capacity: 200kg
- fully welded frame - no assembly required
- 6mm countersunk screw holes
- protective feet: included
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- RAW uncoated is a great way to get the industrial style, this option will rust over time as the metal is left exposed.
- Matte black is our finest, most durable rust-preventing finish, the powder-coated finish is oven bake hardened to ensure long service life.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code at the checkout and we'll do the rest!
Examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010.
Free UK Shipping!
Photographed product H: 72cm x W: 70cm x Bottom x L: 160cm