TIA. - Heavy Duty Table Base. For Stone, Glass & Wood
The TIA table base means business! Designed to support the heaviest of table tops such as granite, quartz, glass and wood. The fully welded frame ensures maximum rigidness and support.
When it comes to finding the correct size, we've given you a few choices, but remember, we handcraft all of our items in the UK and we are always more than happy to offer custom sizes.
- Height 72cm x Top Width 66cm x Bottom Width 56cm
- Customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- Made from heavy-duty 80x40mm rectangular steel.
- Powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- Safe load-bearing capacity: 250kg
- Fully welded frame - no assembly required
- 6mm countersunk screw holes
- Smooth base - no floor scratching
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- H: 72 cm x Top Width: 66 cm x Bottom Width: 56 cm x L: 160 cm
- RAW uncoated, the steel is left uncoated and unprotected from rust. If you fancy DIY spraying the legs, this option is for you.
- Matte black, our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Popular colours: Anthracite grey RAL 7016. White RAL 9010. Window Grey 7040.
Free UK Shipping!
(Please note, we are unable to ship this product outside of the UK)
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in
230 cm = 90,55 in