TIA. - Heavy Duty Table Base. For Stone, Glass & Wood
The TIA table base means business! Designed to support the heaviest of table tops such as granite, quartz, glass and wood. The fully welded frame ensures maximum rigidness and support.
When it comes to finding the correct size, we've given you a few choices, but remember, we handcraft all of our items in the UK and we are always more than happy to offer custom sizes.
- Height 72cm x Top Width 66cm x Bottom Width 56cm
- Customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- Made from heavy-duty 80x40mm rectangular steel.
- Powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- Safe load-bearing capacity: 250kg
- Fully welded frame - no assembly required
- 6mm countersunk screw holes
- felt paded to protect floor
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- H: 72 cm x Top Width: 66 cm x Bottom Width: 56 cm x L: 160 cm
- Matte black, our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Popular colours: Anthracite grey RAL 7016. White RAL 9010. Window Grey 7040.
UK & Ireland