The SIO table base means business! Designed to support the heaviest of table tops with a safe load limit of 3000kg. Rest assured, we've engineered the design to ensure fragile work surfaces such as quartz, marble, granite or glass are compatible with this base.
When it comes to finding the correct base size, we've given you a few choices, but remember, we handcraft all of our items in the UK and we are always more than happy to offer custom sizes. Note: our length option refers to the base length. For stone and glass worksurfaces, we tend to recommend a maximum overhang of 30cm per narrow end. If your tabletop is 140cm², we may recommend a minimum base width of 80cm².
- Height: 72cm x Width: 60cm², 80cm², 100cm²
- customisable width
- made from heavy-duty industrial grade 80x40mm rectangular steel
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- safe load-bearing capacity: 300kg
- fully welded frame - no assembly required
- 8x 6mm countersunk screw holes
- protective felt floor pads: included
Photographed Product: H: 72cm x Width: 100cm²
- Matte black, a durable powder-coated finish, oven-baked to ensure a smooth and rust-protecting finish.
- Specific RAL colour. Powder-coated coloured finish of your choice. Visit: www.ralcolor.com to find the colour code for you. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code at the checkout and we'll do the rest!
Popular colours: Anthracite grey RAL 7016. White RAL 9010. Window Grey 7040.
Uk & Ireland