PETRA - Heavy Duty Round Table Base for stone, glass or wood
Petra is a slender, modern and very strong pedestal base. The preciously plasma-cut surface plate is the ideal support for stone, glass and wooden tabletops. The pedestal is the perfect shape to place chairs.
- Height: 72cm
- Diameter options: 60 cm = 4 seater. 80 cm = 4-6 seater. 100 cm = 6-8 seater
- Depending on size, this item weighs between 60-80kg
- made from plasma cut 8mm mild steel plate and solid 10mm round bars
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- safe weight-bearing capacity: 250kg
- fully assembled
- 6 pre-drilled 11mm fixing holes
- Matte black is our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Popular examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010. Graphite Grey = RAL 7024
UK & Ireland