The Butchers Frame
Inspired by a traditional butcher's block table, built using steel angle bar and solid steel flat bar, the Butcher's Frame resonates with the industrial style. A lower tier of slatted metal bars makes for a perfect storage shelf for housing baskets of kitchen items.
- H: 87cm or 103cm x W: 55 cm
- H: 35.43in x W: 21.65in
- customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- made from thick industrial grade 40x40mm angle iron.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- safe weight-bearing capacity: 200kg or 440lbs
- 6 pre-drilled 7mm screw holes
- protective felt feet pads to protect floor
* Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- Matte black, durable powder-coated finish, oven bake hardened to ensure a smooth finish, with protection against rust.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest! Examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010.
UK & Ireland