ANKI. 'A' Shape Twin Support - Table Base
We redesigned our original ANKI table base and added an additional centre support bar for further rigidness and support. This table base is compatible with glass and wood.
Looking for a chunkier design? We offer this base in a range of square steel tube ranging from 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm or 100 mm. To find out more request a custom order. Remember, all of our products are handmade in the UK with plenty of passion and elbow grease, so if you require a specific size please contact us.
- Dimensions: H: 720mm x W: 660mm top and bottom. (H: 28.3 x W: 25.9 in)
- Mounting plate: W: 660mm x D: 100mm x T: 5mm
- Customisable length, see the drop-down menu*
- Materials: made from thick industrial grade 40 x 40mm steel
- Thick surface mounting plates with 6mm countersunk screw holes
- Safe weight-bearing capacity 150kg or 330 lbs
- Assembly: assemble the frame with the four bolts provided
- Addition: added strength and support compared to stand-alone legs
- Finishes: various finish available
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- Clear lacquer, a transparent finish which offers to retain the steel's raw, dark or light grey tones while prolonging the effects of rust. The clear coat is an industrial-style finish. (not suitable for outdoor)
- Matte black, our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
UK & Worldwide
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in
230 cm = 90,55 in