VENICE. - Metal Table Base. For Stone, Glass and Wood
We named this one 'Venice'. Well, because who doesn't love Venice? Table base is a modern industrial design with high strength properties, stableness and solid industrial aesthetics. Designed to support heavy table tops such as granite, marble, quartz, glass and thick wooden slabs. Centre brace stables legs and significantly reduces the possibility of swaying.
- H: 72cm x W: 66cm (width equal between top and bottom) (H 28.3 in x W: 25.9 in)
- Customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- Mounting plates H: 40 mm x W: 60mm
- made from thick industrial grade 60x40mm rectangular hollow steel.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- safe weight-bearing capacity 150kg or 330lb
- easily assembled with the 4 provided bolts. All you'll need is an adjustable/17mm spanner.
- 6 pre-drilled 6mm countersunk screw holes per leg
- protective feet (no nasty floor scratches)
* Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- Matte black - our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
- Specific RAL colour - www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010.
UK & Worldwide
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in
230 cm = 90,55 in