HACKNEY - Heavy Duty Table Base for Quartz, Glass and Wood
A modern table base focused on offering a practical and switchable seating arrangement at the table. Due to the centralised design and position of each leg, the Hackney base is ideal for a range of different shaped tabletops, from oval to rectangular.
- H: 72cm x W: 66cm (H: 28.3in x W: 25.9in)
- Customisable length, please see drop-down menu*
- Upper support frame depth/thickness 25mm
- made from thick industrial grade 50x50mm square hollow steel.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- Safe weight-bearing capacity: 300kg
- assembly required: no
- 6mm countersunk screw holes
- smooth base - no floor scratches
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
Photographed Product: H: 72cm x W: 66cm x L: 150cm
- Matte black is a durable powder-coated finish. Rust-preventing, easy to clean and has a consistent appearance.
- Specific RAL colour. www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010.
UK & Ireland
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in