ANKI. A Shape Table Legs (PAIR)
Our 'A' shaped industrial metal table legs are strong, stable, clean and damn good looking. These are available in a variety of finishes, the uncoated option offers the opportunity to DIY paint. The clear lacquer finish will help prolong protection against rust (indoors) whilst maintaining the industrial edge. If you prefer a clean-cut, rust-free look, the matte black option is for you.
- Bench Legs: H: 400 mm x W: 350 mm x D: 100 mm (H: 15.75 in x W: 13.78 in)
- Table Legs: H: 720 mm x W: 660 mm x D: 100 mm (H: 28.35 in x W: 25.98 in)
- Bar Legs: H: 910 mm x W: 660 mm x D: 100 mm (H: 35.83 in x W: 25.98 in)
- made from thick industrial grade 40x40 mm square hollow steel.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- 6x 6 mm screw holes per leg
- Protective feet
- safe weight-bearing capacity 150kg per set (330lb)
- RAW uncoated is a great way to get the industrial style, this option will rust over time as the metal is left exposed.
- Clear lacquer coat will retain the raw industrial look while prolonging the effects of oxidisation (indoors).
- Matte black is our finest, most durable rust-preventing finish, the finish is applied using powder coating and oven bake hardened.
UK & Worldwide