The A-frame base is a classic, simple, and traditional style. A lower support bar adds rigidity and stability.
Looking for a chunkier design? We offer this base in a range of square steel tubes ranging from 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, or 100mm. To find out more request a custom order.
- Dimensions: H: 72 cm x W: 60 or 80cm
- Mounting plate: D: 100mm x T: 6mm
- Customisable length, see drop down menu*
- Materials: made from thick industrial grade 40 x 40mm steel
- Thick surface mounting plates with 6x 12x6mm screw slots per plate
- Safe weight-bearing capacity 150kg (330lbs)
- Assembly: assemble frame with the two bolts provided
- Addition: added strength and support compared to stand-alone legs
- Powder coated finish
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- Matte black, our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using the powder coat application, and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
- Specific RAL colour - www.ralcolor.com is where you'll find the many examples of colours available as a powder-coated finish. Once you find the colour for you, tell us the RAL numeric code and we'll do the rest!
Examples: Anthracite grey = RAL 7016. White = RAL 9010.
UK & Worldwide
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in
230 cm = 90,55 in